At the beginning of May, I made a weekend trip back to Kentucky when my grandparents from Florida were also in town. It was a whirlwind trip... I'm pretty sure I talked for 2 1/2 days straight... and I got to see almost everyone and do almost everything! Since my grandma and I were both in town, we (Emily, Erin and I) gave Ellen a wedding shower on Saturday. I got to meet our new niece Anna on Friday and visit with her mommy, daddy and big brother Ethan too. On Sunday we went to see Rick's house which will shortly be ELLEN and Rick's house. And I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my own mother, and both my grandmas! That hasn't happened in many years! Throw in trips to Skyline and Cracker Barrel and getting to watch a movie straight through on the airplane... it was an excellent weekend.
PICTURES 5/9/10
No comments:
Post a Comment