Thursday, January 15, 2009

A new computer, a new website.

Hi, all. Well, the difficult financial times and the fact that my MacMac could no longer handle the volume of digital music, pictures and video we were throwing at it has forced me to turn to the dark side and get a PC. :) Well anyways, I like our new HP (big monitor, real keyboard!) and Picasa has been doing a great job with all our digital pictures so far, so it's all good. Picasa likes to upload pictures to it's own web albums and I'm not going to fight it. So for now I will be replacing our old web page with this new blog and including links to Picasa web albums. Let's see how it goes! At the end of each post, I will type the word "PICTURES" and a date and link it to the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment